Job Description :
- Looking for experienced Analog and RF designers to join our team at Hyderabad. Candidates are expected to have experience in the complete design cycle from specification, architecture, design, validation, tapeout and silicon testing.
- Selected candidates will be working on the below blocks in sub micron CMOS technologies
- High speed / high resolution ADC/DAC. (Pipelined, Continuous time Sigma-delta or SAR Continuous time and/or discrete time (switched cap) analog blocks (high linearity and
- Digital Calibration circuits for compensating process/voltage/temperature variations.
- CMOS RF Integer and Fractional PLLs (2GHz or higher)
- CMOS RF receivers (2GHz or higher)
- CMOS RF Transmitters (2GHz or higher)
- Continuous time Analog Filters
- Power management : Switching converters, linear regulatrors, voltage and current references
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/Ph.D in EE / ECE. Experience 2 - 5 years.
- Strong fundamentals in Analog and RF design.
- Proficiency in Cadence Design Environment for Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF designs.
- Ability to use tools like Excel, Matlab for system level architecture, design and modeling.
- Prior Experience in silicon bring-up and characterization using digital, analog and RF test equipment is important.
- Familiarity with DSP and communications concepts.
- Must be a team-player and should be able to mentor and lead junior engineers.
- Good communication skills and experience in technical documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time