Job Description :
IoT is the fastest growing field in the technology space. Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from 2015, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We, at Redpine, are developing next generation products and platforms to enable product development in Internet of Things easier.
If you are looking to contribute and enhance your skills in end-to-end product development here in India, come join us. This unique opportunity gives a world class experience in designing and building innovative and smart IoT products. We are currently looking for embedded software/firmware engineers to work on platform bring up and development of applications for our next generation IoT platforms.
- Hands-on development and troubleshooting on ARM Cortex-M0/M3/M4 based embedded targets.
- Hands on experience on Zigbee stack.
- Design, develop, code ,test, and debug system software.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Support QA and provide post production support.
- Perform design & code analysis utilizing appropriate tools.
- Experience with wireless application development using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, REST APIs.
- Experience in embedded system design with real time operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP,HTTP/HTTPS protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++.
- Familiarity with one version control systems such as SVN and GIT.
- Good verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and be self driven with strong commitment to work.
- Knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components
- Assess third party and open source software.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time